Join Our Team as a Registered Nurse
Are you an experienced registered nurse looking to gain knowledge, skills and expertise in palliative care? Do you want to work somewhere you can achieve your potential and deliver the highest quality of care? And do you value working with patients and their families to identify and meet their unique needs? If so, then joining the in-patient team at St Gemma’s Hospice could be right for you.
– A structured induction based on End of Life Learning Outcomes
– Regular clinical supervision
– Consistent nurse patient ratios (1:5)
– Education and development within our Academic Unit of Palliative Care
– A strong, motivated and happy inter-professional team
– Opportunities to develop across in-patient, day hospice and community settings
– Great facilities, including free parking and discounted meals in our bistro
– Transfer of NHS Pension (conditions apply) and competitive rates of pay
St Gemma’s Hospice is the largest hospice in Yorkshire, providing expert palliative and end of life care, in a beautiful environment, for thousands of local people each year. It’s a prominent and respected charity at the heart of the local community with a large range of specialist services to support patients, their families and friends. We have been rated as Outstanding by the CQC and are listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Not for Profit Companies to Work For.
Our staff are able to provide highly technical care and treatment for patients with complex symptom management challenges alongside excellent patient and family centred psychological and social support.
We are currently expanding our nursing team. We welcome registered nurses from all specialities who can bring their experience and enthusiasm to this increasingly complex patient group.
Come and meet the team if you want to explore this opportunity further!
For more information contact our Ward Sisters Jo Neiland or Laura Speight on 0113 218 5500 or to arrange a time to visit the Hospice contact email@example.com