Our popular raffles are a great way to support the Hospice. They help us to continue providing the best possible care to patients and their loved ones, whilst giving you the chance to win some fantastic prizes!
Thanks to your support, our raffles have raised an incredible £95,515.45 for the Hospice during 2020 (£70,722 through raffle ticket sales and £24,793.45 through donations kindly made with ticket purchases). 76% of the £70,722 raised from raffle ticket sales this year went directly towards our patient care. The remaining 24% went towards the cost of prizes, printing tickets and promotion. Thank you for helping us to provide expert care to the people of Leeds.
Summer Raffle Winning Numbers
Thank you to everyone who bought tickets for the Summer Raffle, helping to raise vital funds for patient care! The numbers were drawn on 25th August 2020.
The Summer Raffle raised over £53,000, which is enough to pay for 117 wonderful days of care on our In-Patient Unit, covering everything from expert care, to pain relief and meals.
The winning numbers are:
|Prize number||Prize||Ticket number|
Congratulations! All winners will be contacted directly. For more information contact email@example.com or call 0113 218 5296.