The Creative Arts Service is based in a well-equipped art room in Out-Patients and provides Creative Therapy for patients facilitated by our creative arts workers and art volunteers.
The creative activities are tailored to patients’ individual aims, interests and abilities wherever possible and aim to:
- Provide a wide range of art, craft and media activities
- Promote active, creative expression
- Increase confidence, enjoyment and self-esteem
- Creative activities may be individually tailored or wider group projects, working alongside the other therapy services available.
- The Art Room welcomes all – whatever your experience, interests and abilities may be.